Byron White A-Inflam, against genera inflammation
Byron White A-Inflam is a blend of 13 soothing herbs to help balance the immune system and reduce inflammation in the body.
Inflammation is caused by the activation of the immune system. Triggers can be viruses, bacteria, parasites, fungi or other pathogens, allergies, intolerances, hormonal imbalances, injuries and other toxins. Such inflammation is the basis for most modern chronic diseases and the cornerstone of autoimmune diseases.
A-Inflam tincture is specifically formulated to reduce such inflammation and cytokine storms. It contains herbs that have been shown to reduce inflammation while balancing the body’s immune response.
They are also commonly used in patients with autoimmune diseases and neurological problems.
The formula has adaptogenic properties, reduces allergies and protects the liver, while at the same time regenerating the whole body.
Some features of included herbs:
- Licorice: analgesic (pain-reliever), antioxidant, anti-rheumatic, tonic, blood cleanser, immune-modulator (selectively reduces overactive immune cells), anti-mutagenic (cellular protector)
- Cat’s Claw: knee pain, rheumatoid arthritis, immunity, cancer/HIV
- Turmeric: immunity, cancer, inflammation, plaque buildup in brain
- Devil’s Claw: joint/muscles pain, inflammation, analgesic
- Guduchi: analgesic, weakness, digestion, memory, skin, edema, gout
- Ashwaganda: stress, hypertension
- Eleuthro Ginseng: adaptogenic, stress, adrenal tonic, immunity Milk Thistle: liver disease, normalizing blood lipids
- Milk Thistle: Protects the liver, against cholesterol
Byron White Tinctures
The tinctures of Byron White are one of the best in the world. Dr. Byron White was a healer with a 37 year practice. During his life he helped over 25,000 individuals with chronic illnesses and Lyme disease (borreliosis). His main focus was the research of natural healing plants and how to use them correctly. He created 40 herbal formulas, which are now used by different naturopaths, osteopaths and other practitioners.