Nature’s Way Neem (leaf extract)
Some people also call it the wonder of the world. It is an evergreen tree with white flowers and fruits (lat. Azadirachta Indica, Indian Melija). According to sources, Neem is the most commonly used plant in Ayurveda. It originated in India, where it is used it for over 2000 years. The first records are even older than 5000 years, when it was added to various medicines and beauty assets.
All parts of the tree are usable and Nature’s way offers an extremely high quality extract of the leaves.
Where does Neem help?
Neem is most commonly used in various Ayurvedic purification rituals, and research suggests that the benefits are in (under verification from EFSA):
- Regulating the metabolism of sugar and eye health (EFSA-Q-2008-4700)
- It has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects and supports the immune system (EFSA-Q-2008-4699)
- Contributes to Healthy Skin (EFSA-Q-2008-4698)
- Supports good liver function (EFSA-Q-2008-4697)
- It acts antibacterial and supports healthy digestion (EFSA-Q-2008-3999)