Rosita extra virgin fish oil of cod
From wild caught fish, obtained by ancient method, without heat treatment.
Available as fish oil:
- evCLO, 90 capsules
- evCLO 150ml oil
An excellent source of Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA), vitamin A and vitamin D.
Rositacod liver fish oil is special because of their patented method of production and natural source of wild fish. It is also recommended by many doctors and nutritional experts, including Chris Kresser.
Rosita extra virgin cod liver fish oil is obtained from wild cod (Gadus morhua), which is carefully and sustainably fished in the clean waters of Norway.
It is produced by a gentle extraction process, with no chemicals and at low temperatures.
Rosita fish oil is tested for purity and integrity from independent laboratories.
Rosita is also currently the only serious competitor to Green Pasture fermentiranemu fish oil.
Omega 3 is one of poly-unsaturated fatty acids that are deficient in the modern diet as they are found in their pure form of EPA and DHA only in fish, seafood and some algae. Omega 3 must be balanced with omega 6 fats, that are heavily represented in all other foods. In the past, our balance between Omega 3 and omega 6 was about 1:1 (at most 1:2), while in modern society this ratio exceeds 1:15. This is why adding omega 3 fats is absolutely necessary.
Extra virgin fish oil also means very little unpleasant taste and fish after burps. The smell and taste are neutral and gentle.
The dietary supplement contains:
OMEGA 3 fatty acids:
EPA/DHA – eicosapentaenoic acid, docosahexaenoic acid, which:
- play a role in heart function (the beneficial effect is achieved by the daily intake 250 mg EPA and DHA)
- contribute to maintaining normal blood pressure
- contribute to maintaining a normal level of triglycerides in the blood
- Plays a role in brain function (the beneficial effect is achieved by the daily intake of 250mg DHK)
- plays a role in maintaining vision (the beneficial effect is achieved by the daily intake of 250mg DHK)
- contributes to maintaining a normal level of triglyceride in the blood
- At the time of pregnancy contributes to the normal development of the brain of the fetus and infant
- At the time of pregnancy contributes to the normal development of the eyes of the fetus and infant (pregnant and breastfeeding women have a beneficial effect achieved by the daily intake of 200mg DHA, in addition to the recommended daily intake of omega-3 fatty acids for adults, this is the 250mg DHA and EPA.)
- Plays a role in the metabolism of iron
- It contributes to maintaining healthy mucous membranes
- contributes to maintaining healthy skin
- plays a role in maintaining vision
- Plays a role in the functioning of the immune system
- Plays a role in cell specialisation
- contributes to normal absorption/use of calcium and phosphorus
- contributes to a normal blood calcium level
- contributes to maintaining healthy bones, teeth
- contributes to muscle function
- contributes to the functioning of the immune system
- Plays a role in cell division
Omega 3 unsaturated fatty acids found in fish. It is a fatty acid, which is not produced by our body only, but is essential for the operation of many human organs. Rosita has selected the oil of cod liver for its product. It is one of the most popular edible marine fish. It originated from the North Atlantic Ocean, and is also found in the North and Baltic Sea.
How should I take cod liver fish oil?
Zaužijte 1 teaspoon or 3 capsules per day with a meal.