Byron White A-fng, tincture against intestinal mold
A-FNG is short for Anti Fungal or “anti-mold/fungus”. It is primarily intended for the health of the gut with strong antibacterial and anti-fungal activity Contains 24 extracts of herbs, including:
- Syzygium aromaticum (bud) – Supports healthy digestion (EFSA-Q-2008-2861),
- The Juglans nigra (shell) supports the function of the digestive tract (EFSA-Q-2008-4131), supports the resistance of the organism to external influences (EFSA-Q-2008-4130),
- Azadirachta indica (leaf) supports the immune system (EFSA-Q-2008-4699), acts anti-bacterial, especially in the intestine and on the skin (EFSA-Q-2008-3999), against stomach ulcers (EFSA-Q-2008-3998),
- Allium sativum (clove), acts antibacterial and strengthens the immune system (EFSA-Q-2008-3941),
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Root) improves digestion (EFSA-Q-2010-00521), prevents nausea and digestion problems (EFSA-Q-2010-00523),
- Salvia officinalis (leaf) contributes to the normal functioning of the stomach and intestine (EFSA-Q-2008-4531), antiseptic function (EFSA-Q-2008-3092).
All ingredients are carefully selected primarily for bowel health and regulating digestion. The mixture of herbs in the tincture acts synergistic.
The tinctures of Byron White are one of the best in the world. Byron White was a healer with a 37 year practice. During his life he helped over 25,000 individuals with chronic illnesses and Lyme disease (borreliosis). His main focus was the research of natural healing plants and how to use them correctly. He created 40 herbal formulas, which are now used by different naturopaths, osteopaths and other practitioners.